Our Plant Inventory Process
- Perform site analysis of an area proposed for development.
- Analysis includes species identification and determination of caliper, height and width of canopy and ability to be successfully salvaged.
- The location of each plant is mapped using GPS technology.
- The technical services department superimposes the GPS data onto the site plan.
- A plant list is generated which includes all of the data collected by GPS inventory personnel.
- When necessary, GPS project coordinators submit inventory/salvage plans and work with government officials through the review process, until plans are approved and the client obtains permission to salvage plants.